Friday, January 6, 2017

MONEY OUT - Groceries and Pet Stuff

HI!

I'm aiming to really watch them dollars and treat them like little green soldiers with a job to do each and every day ...

January 5th, 2017
Whole Foods $18.28

So ... Hubby is not big on fruits. But he does love Honeycrisp apples. If you know anything about them, they are like THE most expensive apples around but I buy them because I love them too. We joke and call them the $2 or $5 apple, depending on the season!  So, Whole Foods is one of the few stores around here that sells the organic ones that I think just taste better (and no, I'm not an organic only kind of girl!) So, I picked up 3 pounds of apples at $3.99 a pound, and a small bag of date sugar for $5.99 ... I think I might take the sugar back as it's not what I wanted.

January 5th, 2017
PetSmart $113.40

Now that was an expensive stop! Flea medicine for the two cats. I have one that is 8 pounds and the other is almost 12 pounds so they need different strengths medicine. I did buy one and got one 50% off for what it's worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment