Friday, January 13, 2017

MONEY OUT - Beauty

HI!

I'm aiming to really watch them dollars and treat them like little green soldiers with a job to do each and every day ...

January 6th, 2017
TAO Reflexology $45.00

It's a foot massage. BUT so much more than that. My normal guy wasn't working that day and they slid some other dude in his place which was NOT any where near as good as Michael. But it was ok.  So. Is this a justifiable expense? Hmmm .... I think so. It's $35 and I give a $10 tip ... 55 minutes.  Really makes my feet feel good, especially the left one that has an issue (self diagnosed Morton Toe) ... I try to get in every 4 weeks or so.  I figured I used to spend this on a manicure and pedicure and this brings me so much more satisfaction and DOES make me feel better.

January 10th, 2017
Dry Bar $65.00

Seriously, I've been trying to get an appointment for a cut and color for what seems like forever and a day! It would help a LOT if I planned ahead when making the appointment, but I just been a little busy and distracted.  So ... I ended up doing a wash, deep conditioning and blow out the other night as I had a big meeting the following day. I know it seems extravagant but to me, this is a pampering thing ...

Not too impressed that I just spent $110 on beauty stuff although I could justify the TAO thing as health related 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment